Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to Mansa!

Mansa is reborn today. She had been deleted. A new beginning of life has started today. 


The old self has been buried in the grave who was weak, scared of challenges and unwilling to take risks in life. The new self is now independent, strong, willing to take up challenges and emerge through them successfully. I have learnt to take risks n risk my life to any extent. I have discovered that once the fears are conquered the life becomes amazing and u learn to face life with whatever it offers you with and with each new challenge you learn lessons. This helps you grow and emerge into a beautiful being.


I am in love with my beautiful life and myself. This is an awesome feeling. Robin's books are helping me to discover myself, I love reading his books.



1 comment: