Monday, November 21, 2011

Love You Mom n Missing You!!



Yesterday I called home and got to know that Mom is not keeping well.  Just in a moment I was overwhelmed with emotions and my heart started crying in pain. I have never see my Mom being so weak. I couldn't sleep well. I prayed to God again n again to get her well soon.


I had called home today and felt happy to know that Mom is feeling better. It's such a happy feeling to see parents happy. I wish she well soon. I wish her all the happiness in the world. She should always be happy. Its such a strange feeling and unimaginable that even the best person in the world - dear Mom is mortal.
One day everyone will have to leave the world, I wish I do before my Mom. I can't imagine my life without her. She means the world to me. Missing you badly Mom.


Love you my Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment